Unboxing of my May 2019 Boxycharm Box! One of the best boxes this year so far!
I have variation : 2
→❤︎INFO ON BOXYCHARM❤︎← Boxycharm is a subscription box that you receive 4-5 full size makeup products for $21/mth! Sign up for boxy charm here: https://boxycharm.com/refer/chris-GBB… *This is a referral link, only*
→❤︎Whats in the Box ❤︎←
- ❤︎ Glamglow Gentle Bubble Cleanser $28.00
- ❤︎ Alamar Colorete Blush Trio $22.00
- ❤︎ Ciate London Eye Lustre Creme Eyeshadow $22.00
- ❤︎ Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick $18.00
- ❤︎Mellow Brow Definer $18.00
- Total : $108.00 worth of product for $21/per mth
* → SIGN UP for boxy charm here: https://boxycharm.com/refer/chris-GBB…
This may be the best box we have received this year! All of the products are really great!
- Glamglow cleanser – A bubbly cleanser is my favorite and I can not wait to give this cleanser a try!
- Alamar colorete blush trio – OMG! this is an extremely pigmented and silky blush trio, I love the peach tones they are unique and beautiful
- Ciate London Eye lustre – I enjoy this product as an eyeshadow topper! To put alone on the eyes the product begins to crease on the eyes.
- Dose of colors liquid lip – Kiss of Fire – A beautiful red tone lipstick with a slight pink undertone. Looks amazing on the lips, application is smooth and does not feel drying. It does transfer a lot and I had red all over my hands, lol.. Also the color stained my lips and I still have pink lips this morning lol!
- Mellow Brow Definer – This maybe the underdog of the box but I really love the way my brows came out. It is more waxy of a pencil than I’m used to but I still enjoyed it a lot!
Watch My full thoughts below!
→❤︎FAQS❤︎← * some links are monetized* *Some links are affiliate links and i do make a small commission! If you want to support my channel using those links does help me a lot! Thank you for supporting my channel, I truly appreciate it!
→❤︎STATMENT❤︎← This is not a sponsored video – All opinions are my own
→❤︎BUSINESS INQUIRES❤︎← Business inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
TTYL Christina Brooke