Intially, I wanted to purchase the large Tropic Palette, but the load of negative reviews pushed me away. I was super excited to hear Natasha was releasing the Mini Tropic Palette, modeled after her original Tropic Palette! There is a few important things to note about this palette, First it is limited edition and the shades are the exact same colors as the bottom row of her Large Tropic Palette.
Now, lets get to the important information is it the same formula as her larger palette? The only issue I had with this palette is the Dark Blue, the formula is a bit tricky.
→❤︎PRODUCTS MENTIONED❤︎← PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
- Beautifully Pigmented
- Mattes are vibrant but not obnoxious
- Metallic green is beautiful
- High shine Blue is the best color in this palette
- Blends beautifully
- Works well with the colors in palette
- Great add on palette to her other minis
- Not much fall out
- Wears very beautiful throughout the day
- The Dark Blue is difficult to work with, may need to rub off top layer for the product to work better
- The lilac Matte needs to be built up
- $25 usd, is not cheap for 5 colors
Overall, I really like the palette and do see myself using this palette in conjunction with her other palettes. I would say purchasing the mini over the Large tropic palette would be worth it.
→❤︎FAQS❤︎← – Where did you get your gold, silver necklace – https://go.magik.ly/ml/fm1o/
* some links are monetized* *Some links are affiliate links and i do make a small commission! If you want to support my channel using those links does help me a lot! Thank you for supporting my channel, I truly appreciate it!
→❤︎STATMENT❤︎← This is not a sponsored video – All opinions are my own
→❤︎BUSINESS INQUIRES❤︎← Business inquiries email@example.com
TTYL Christina Brooke